Friday, April 8, 2011

My Heart Doesn't Know What It Wants.

I just don't know what to do anymore... I don't know how I feel anymore. I can't tell if I have feelings for Logan...I like him emotionally but not physically...I feel like that's bad...and when I talk to him I don't do it on purpose but I do realize that I am flirting. Plus I still have the hearts for Jayy of cores. I feel like my heart doesn't know what it wants and just is lonely so it's trying to get anything but my brain is telling me what I'm doing it wrong. Then why does it feel soo right? Flirting with Logan fills the emptiness I feel but I'm just being a player aren't I? Now my birthday is coming up so that means birthday party. I already told Logan he was invited cause I wanted him there but now I want Jayy there. I miss him and I heard he misses me which makes me happy. But Jayy doesn't hang with the same people as me so I doubt he would like the party and all. But every night I'm dreaming of Jayy each night its usually the same theme about me and him actually getting together but not always in the same way. I just don't know what to do. :/

4 comments:

  1. NO NO NO WAIT!! why didn't you tell me about this sudden interest in Logan!?!? WHOA! and don't think that you're playing him because sweetie, everyone flirts with everyone... i have a girlfriend and HELL I FLIRT WITH GAY GUYS!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. but like i dont know if i actually do like him! thats my problem... i feel like im just using him cause he's the only guy i text and i need my girl needs lol so i flirt but i cant tell if its just for fun and not to think of the emtiness i feel or if i do actually like him. and like i said emotionally not physically...

    ReplyDelete
  3. personally, i think having emotions in love is more important than having physical relationships... note.. virgin who's happy to be in a relationship with someone... and a lot of times flirting is so awesome but be sure if its strictly for fun or if it means something to you... miss wilson is great for these things... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao but like i like Jayy so much that when ever i get close to someone i feel like im cheating on him and it hurts me more than actually being alone... fuck this its too complex

    ReplyDelete