Sunday, February 20, 2011

new friends, old friends, & frenemies

So I’m so excited! Its vacation! Tomorrow, first tennis practice of the season (its indoor practice). There’s only one down side to that. This girl I hate is now joining tennis and knowing her, she’ll talk to me. I never gave her a fake name and I’ve never talk you about her so I’m just going to call her “Blond Bitch Fish Lips” She is so annoying she talks in this baby voice, she always brings up that she’s the one who introduced me to my favorite band. She showed me one song! That’s it one song. I look into them more. We used to be friends, but people change. Anyway, I’ll just talk to my cousin; she’s driving me there anyway. Also, tomorrow my best friend who lives in Smithfield is sleeping over :D I love it when she comes and visits it reminds me some friends will always be there no matter how far. Again I probably won’t talk about her a lot but for now I’m calling her “Vanessa” (Rowan, if your reading this…it doesn’t matter to you really, you don’t even know her in real life haha sorry) So Vanessa and I were friends since we were in daycare together with this other girl, I’m going to call her “Brooke”, it was always just the three of us. Until we went to elementary school...Vanessa moved to Smithfield, Brooke went to catholic school and I went to public school. But me and Vanessa still stay in touch but Brooke got new friends and she never has the time to hang out anymore. So…Vanessa is sleeping over and I can’t wait to see her. Also, on Wednesday, I’m getting “married” to my best friend Shawnee. I love her…and my friends. I think we are the only people who fake marry other people. And we are doing a whole wedding and everything at her house. This should be interesting ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment